Have you ever gone into a room, looked around and wondered why you were in there? I mean, you had to have been looking for something, right? And yet, you have no idea what you were looking for.
This same concept can be added to why I haven’t made a post since November when I wrote about the Skyrim: Special Edition. I have meant to write a post here and there, maybe something goofy or silly or serious, but I never made it to the laptop to start writing. On the other hand, the husband, Falcon Reviews, has been doing a fabulous job of writing and keeping his blog up-to-date, and I’m the writer.
Unfortunately, the last time I made a post was about a week or two before finals began. I had two term papers to write, two normal-ish tests, and two ginormous tests that sucked out my brains and possibly my soul. I became nothing. So it should come to no surprise that I did not have it in me to write during Christmas break, or even last week when I had to spread my wings and crawl out of my introverted shell, again. Le sigh.
I have some posts that I am eagerly working on, and by working on I mean they’re in my head. I want to have a post a week at least if not more than that from here on out. I can’t really call myself a writer or a communications degree major if I’m not communicating with the world around me.
So please, take this an my apology for allowing my recluse side to take over and vanquish any sort of normalism I may have from time to time.
What I am planning to write
- I got the husband ReCore for Christmas but somehow he ended up dragging me into it and now I have to write a review. Well, I don’t have to, but I’m gonna!
- I plan to write a post about how women think they should look after they give birth vs. how society makes them feel how they should look
- My 2017 in the making!
- A review on Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring vs. the movie adaptation
- Probably something about books or a book
- IDK I’ll think of something though
This is tentative and will not be in order.